12 August, 2011

Catching Up

so this promises to be a very busy weekend.  i was supposed to meet with an old friend from high school for happy hour. but once again, we jus can't seem to get together. i'm beginning to wonder if i should take that as some sort of sign.  there's somethin to be said about jus havin bad timin. i mean, this dude sent me an IM early today to tell me he was takin me to happy hour.  then as soon as i leave the office, my trains are havin all kinda time issues. i finally arrive at my destination at the time he was supposed to be pickin me up. i texted him to say i was runnin late, only for him to relay that he had a project to finish up at the last minute. rain-check again? why can't we seem to jus connect? 

*tappin chin thoughtfully*

so instead of havin a drink and makin small talk while  people (read guy) watchin, i'm chillin in bed with my computer and the rest of my lunch. he said it may take him an hour to get finished.  well, that was about, oh an hour ago. the weekend's linin up real great . . .

*wistful sigh*
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spic & Span

i'm an emotional cleaner. whenever things feel like they're fallin apart at the seems, or if there is somethin or someone i can...